We played with Will in his blowup pool on our deck and he had a great time! I think anything outside Will enjoys! The other morning we were sitting on the deck and he was all smiles listening to the birds sing!
I think these pictures in the pool are the best! In the last one, I can tell he is dilliegently trying to figure out how he can ski or wakeboard on the water. He's likely looking at that little boat in the pool thinking - that one's not big enough... Definately neeed a bigger one. ;-)
Nana has already found a helmet on the Internet. It only costs $37.99. What a deal to keep Will's brilliant brain safe! We also must be sure he is well dressed for the occasion. Also, Uncle Bill is NEVER to go as fast as he did when he took his mother on a speedboat ride on Possum Creewhen he was 10:)
I think these pictures in the pool are the best! In the last one, I can tell he is dilliegently trying to figure out how he can ski or wakeboard on the water. He's likely looking at that little boat in the pool thinking - that one's not big enough... Definately neeed a bigger one. ;-)
ReplyDeleteHe will neeeed a life jacket and helmet!
ReplyDeleteMommy :)
Nana has already found a helmet on the Internet. It only costs $37.99. What a deal to keep Will's brilliant brain safe! We also must be sure he is well dressed for the occasion. Also, Uncle Bill is NEVER to go as fast as he did when he took his mother on a speedboat ride on Possum Creewhen he was 10:)
ReplyDelete