Thursday, April 19, 2012

Dinosaur Party!!!

IMG_0365

Cake

IMG_0373

Lots of play with friends

IMG_0390

IMG_0408

Just hangin’ with my buds

IMG_0445

IMG_0448

A family picture before cutting the cake!  At first I thought Will was not going to make it to the party!  I had to wake him up from nap (never wake up a sleeping child) and he screamed all the way to the party.  I could not get him to put his pants on, I forgot his shoes, and all his friends were waiting on the boy of the hour.  After some coaxing and a little bribing, Will put his pants on and went into the party.  Once he warmed up and I sang “Its my party & I will cry if I want to”, he had a great time with his friends.  After the party he told me “Mommy, that was fun!  I had a great birthday.”  Welcome to 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment